After training as a classical physician and graduating from the Medical University of Belgrade in 1996, I became interested in homeopathy in 1999. My first contact with the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy was in 2002, where I had the honor to meet and gain knowledge from Professor Georgios Vythoulkas. At the IACH I studied classical homeopathy through a series of courses held under the auspices of the University of the Aegean.
After several years of training and practice in classical homeopathic medicine, I began using it as a primary treatment for my patients. I found that this holistic approach brought factual and long-lasting benefits to my patients, as it focuses on the causes of the disease and not on the superficial removal of symptoms.
In addition to my medical studies, I am also retrained at the University of Belgrade in the field of Aesthetic Medicine. For some time I worked as an aesthetician doctor in a clinic for Medical Aesthetics. After training and continuous practice, I opened my private practice in 2006 in Thessaloniki.
- Fluent in Greek, English, Serbian, and Persian (mother language)
- Professor of Persian Language at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Professor of Orthomolecular Medicine and Nutrition at New York College Athens
- Member of the Hellenic Homeopathic Medical Society (H.H.M.S.), the Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis (LMHI), the European Committee for Homeopathy, and the Hellenic Society for Orthomolecular Nutritional Medicine
- Certified Medical Acupuncturist and a member of the Hellenic Medical Acupuncture Association
- Long-term associate of the Hellenic Society for Orthomolecular Medicine and Nutrition (eleodi)
- Member of the Medical Association of Thessaloniki
I am at your disposal at my private practice in Thessaloniki or through online sessions by Skype, Viber, or Zoom.